My Guide Website?
Belfast: The Titanic Experience with SS Nomadic Visit1206 Reviews
Learn the story of the legendary ocean liner and her fateful journey across the Atlantic at the Belfast Titanic Experience, the world’s largest exhibit dedicated to the Titanic. Journey through 9 galleries at the site of the ship’s construction.
- Explore the galleries of Titanic Belfast at the historic liner's original shipyard
- Learn the story of the world's most famous ocean liner, from her conception to tragic sinking
- See the slipway from where the Titanic was launched
- Marvel at exhibitions that detail the Titanic's construction and luxurious interior
- Visit the SS Nomadic tender to the Titanic, the last remaining White Star Line ship in the world
- Admire the ornate furnishings, and learn about life on board for passengers and crew
- Watch live links to ongoing explorations at the bottom of the sea
DescriptionExplore the world’s largest Titanic experience in the historic shipyards in Belfast where the doomed ocean liner the Titanic was built. The adventure begins the moment you walk into the building's giant atrium, surrounded by 4 ship-hull-shaped wings. Journey through 9 large galleries of the state-of-the-art interactive exhibition to uncover the true story of the Titanic, from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her famous maiden voyage and subsequent place in history. Learn about turn-of-the-century Belfast as a thriving boom town, and take a thrilling tour through dramatic presentations of the shipyards and Titanic under construction. Watch her launch from the slipways, and explore the luxurious craftsmanship of the interiors. Go deep into the stories of the passengers, crew, and heroes of the day. Relive the drama of her tragic end, and see the wreck at her resting place on the ocean floor. Voyage to the bottom of the North Atlantic in the Ocean Exploration Centre, with live links to contemporary undersea explorations. If you'd like a souvenir to remind you of your trip, there's plenty to choose from in the Titanic Store. End with a visit to SS Nomadic, the last remaining White Star Line vessel and the biggest Titanic artefact in the world. Famous as a tender for the Titanic, and a quarter of her size in every dimension, you can marvel at the original ornate doors, panels, plasterwork, and staircases that greeted first and second class passengers on board. See what life was like as a crew member.
IncludesEntrance to Titanic Belfast interactive galleries Entrance to SS Nomadic Food and drinks Audio guide
- Please note: Titanic Belfast operates on a timed entry system. This ticket does not guarantee your entry time. On arrival, you must show proof of purchase of your ticket at the manned ticket desk on the ground floor atrium, where you will be given your time slot to enter the Titanic Experience. It is strongly recommended to arrive outside the peak hours of 11.30 AM and 3.00 PM, during the months of July and August and during public holidays, in order to avoid crowds and/or delays in entering the experience
- Last admission is 1 hour 45 minutes before closing time
- The SS Nomadic may be closed for private functions from time to time; in this case, your SS Nomadic ticket will be redeemable on another date of your choosing within the same calendar year
- Audio guides are available to purchase for an extra cost on arrival
- The exhibition is open until 5:00 PM, however, the last entry to the gallery is at 3:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now