My Guide Website?
Berlin Sights and Highlights Bike Tour863 Reviews
Enjoy an exciting journey through the history of Berlin by bike and discover the most famous sights in the city. On this 3.5-hour bike tour you ride through Prenzlauer Berg, past Museum Island, along the Berlin Wall, and to the Government District.
- Explore the highlights of Berlin as well as the hidden treasures of the city with your knowledgeable and entertaining guide
- Visit the most interesting places in Berlin without having to deal with car traffic
- Start the tour at the Kulturbrauerei, an interesting old brewery complex in the trendy Prenzlauer Berg district
- Visit the Government District, Berlin Central Station, the Holocaust Memorial, and the Berlin Wall
- Ride past Gendarmenmarkt and Museum Island
- Experience Berlin’s history first hand, from the Prussian pomp and ceremony to industrialization and the fall of the Berlin Wall
DescriptionExperience a tour ideal for short-term visitors or as the start of a new adventure in Berlin. This tour also provides many new things to discover for Berlin experts. Start in the painstakingly restored Kulturbrauerei in the trendy Prenzlauer Berg district. From there you ride to the most important highlights in the capital on the 3.5-hour tour and also discover some hidden corners in the city, such as interesting backyards and trendy parks. The tour takes you through the Government District, past Berlin Central Station, the Brandenburg Gate and the Holocaust Memorial, along the Berlin Wall, through Gendarmenmarkt and Museum Island, and many other locations. During the brief stops, your guide will explain the diverse stages of the history of Berlin – from Prussian pomp and ceremony, to the explosive growth during industrialization, all the way to the division of the city and the rapid changes after the fall of the Berlin Wall. You will ride at a relaxed pace, making the tour suitable for everyone. Furthermore, your tour guide provides enough time for your questions.
IncludesReliable bicycle for the tour Bicycle helmet and gloves upon request Sunscreen and trouser clips Rain ponchos are available in the event of bad weather
- This tour provides a personal atmosphere in small groups with a maximum of 15 participants. The comfortable rental bikes are equipped with baskets for lightweight bags. You can select a bike that fits you best from our large fleet of bicycles.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now