Budapest: 24, 48 and 72-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour1131 Reviews
Enjoy splendid views of Budapest from an open-top, double-decker bus. Hop on and off at any of the designated stops with a 1, 2 or 3-day ticket to visit the city's key landmarks. Join the free river cruise and a night tour, depending on your ticket type.
- Cruise the city in an open-top, double-decker bus
- Hop-on and hop-off at over 20 stops to see the city's best attractions
- Listen to a recorded commentary in 23 languages
- Take advantage of the River Cruise on the Danube
- Explore Budapest at nighttime on the free Night Tour
DescriptionThis tour is the perfect introduction to one of the greatest cities in Europe, allowing you to hop-on and hop-off at over 20 designated stops along 4 carefully designed routes to visit the city's most famous landmarks. Whether it's the magnificent Basilica, the leafy and classical Andrassy Avenue, or the magnificent Chain Bridge; let the open-top, double-decker bus take you there in style, offering some prime vantage points of the city along the way. Select the premium or deluxe ticket to enjoy a river cruise along the Danube, enabling you to see Budapest from a different perspective. Deluxe ticket holders will also enjoy a complimentary, 1-hour night tour that takes you through the beautiful city when it's illuminated. All of the buses are fully air-conditioned during summer and heated during winter, providing you with the most convenient way to explore Budapest. Red Route: • Heroes' Square • Keleti railway station • Hotel Hungaria • New York cafe • Astoria • Vaci Street • Castle Garden • Castle/Funicular • Batthyany Square/river cruise • Margaret Island • Nyugati railway station • Parliament • Basilica • Chain Bridge • River Cruise/Dock 11 • Great Market Hall • National Museum • Kiraly Street • Big Bus customer service center • Opera • Octogon/Liszt Ferenc Square • Heroes' Square There is also a Blue Route, from the Castle/Funicular to the Citadel and back. The Castle shuttle service is available from stop Castle/Funicular (located at Clark Adam Square) to the Castle district.
IncludesHop-on hop-off bus ticket (classic, premium, or deluxe) Recorded commentary in 23 languages Hop-on hop-off river cruise (premium and deluxe ticket only) Night tour (deluxe ticket only) Castle shuttle ticket (deluxe ticket only) Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities
- Due to COVID-19 measures, there may be changes in frequency of departures, changes to routes, and reduction or removal of stops. Updated information can be found on the local partner's website or app.
- The free river cruise on the Danube will take you for an 75-minute ride. The cruise is unlimited for two days with the premium and for three days with the deluxe ticket
- The 1-hour panoramic night tour runs every night from the pick-up bus stop 19 on the red route. The departure time changes seasonally, for more information please check your bus ticket in Budapest
- Please note, that with your voucher you can start the tour at any of the Big Bus hop-on hop-off stops, not only at the meeting point (stop 1)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability