Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens312 Reviews
Explore the picturesque south coast of Attica on this Cape Sounio tour. Stop to see the Temple of Poseidon and enjoy sunset views over the Aegean.
- Enjoy a drive along the picturesque south coast of Attica
- Stop to swim at one of Greece's most beautiful beaches
- Visit the ancient Temple of Poseidon
DescriptionThis 5-hour excursion begins with a pick-up at your accommodation in Athens. Enjoy a comfortable 50-minute drive along coastal roads in an air-conditioned minivan. Take in views of idyllic beaches and small villages along the way. At the ancient Greek temple to Poseidon, the god of the sea, the guide will tell you about its history. Enjoy some time here to relax and take in the views over the Aegean Sea. Cape Sounio is best known for its spectacular sunsets and blue flag beaches. During a stop here, enjoy the opportunity to swim nearby. The tour ends with a drop off at your hotel in Athens.
IncludesLocal taxes Hotel pick-up and drop off by air-conditioned minivan Driver/guide Entrance fees Gratuities (optional) Food and drinks
- You will receive an email after booking from the local operator with exact pick-up details
- Starting time may vary based on the sunset time of each month
- This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people
- During the tour you have the chance to swim so bring a swimsuit and towel
- Afternoon departure is roughly 4:00 PM, depending on the sunset. Winter departure (between November to March) is roughly 3:00 PM
- The beach stop starts at the end of April when the weather gets warmer
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability