My Guide Website?
Cape Town: 2 Oceans Scenic Helicopter Flight179 Reviews
Take a scenic helicopter flight over one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and experience the beauty of Cape Town and its surrounding scenery from a different perspective. Get breathtaking aerial views of Table Mountain, Chapman's Peak and more.
- Get 360-degree aerial views of Cape Town and Table Mountain
- Discover where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Indian Ocean
- Marvel at the majesty of the Twelve Apostles mountain range
- Listen to an informative commentary from your pilot
DescriptionMake your way to the V&A Waterfront Helipad to check in about 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled shared helicopter flight over the city and coast. Get a safety briefing on arrival, and then proceed to the beautiful flight deck to see the operation up close and personal while you wait to board your flight. Climb aboard a helicopter and start your adventure with a complete circle around Table Mountain. Continue over the city to see Cape Town Stadium, one of the venues of the 2010 World Cup. Then, travel down the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, passing Signal Hill, Camps Bay and Clifton Beach along the way. Get bird's eye views of the luxury homes, and marvel at the mountains of the Twelve Apostles as you head for Karbonkelberg Mountain. Soar over historic Hout Bay, and then cross the Cape Peninsula to move from one ocean to the other. See if you can tell where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Indian Ocean near False Bay. Watch as the terrain changes from sandy beaches to rolling hills to rugged cliffs. Then fly over Muizenberg Beach and keep your eye out for shadows in the water – they might be great white sharks! Head back towards Cape Town on the other side of Table Mountain, and get a different view of Cape Town's most famous landmark and its surrounding landscape. Pass over the pretty vineyards of the Constantia Valley before landing back at the V&A Waterfront Helipad.
IncludesShared or private flight (depending on option selected) In-flight commentary from your pilot Table Bay Boat Safari ticket Hotel pickup and drop-off In-flight video package (available to purchase at the base)
- The time of the flight is not exact, but you will be sure to see all points listed in the itinerary
- The largest helicopter can accommodate up to 6 passengers at once. In case of bigger groups, you will be split into 2 or more helicopters
- Solo travelers are welcome to join the tour. In this case the exact take off time will be based on availability and will be confirmed by the local partner a day prior to the flight
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now