My Guide Website?
Cape Town City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour942 Reviews
Discover the many attractions Cape Town has to offer on a double-decker sightseeing bus tour. Choose a Classic (1-day) or Premium (2-day ticket), and hop-on and off the bus whenever you like. Travel on the 4 tour routes, and enjoy multilingual commentary.
- Explore iconic Table Mountain
- See the majestic coastline at Camps Bay and Clifton
- Shop and dine at the popular V&A Waterfront
- Visit Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Enjoy a wine tour in Constantia Valley
DescriptionOne of South Africa’s most popular destinations, Cape Town is considered one of the world’s most beautiful cities. See landmarks such as Table Mountain, Camps Bay, and Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. Choose from 4 exciting tour routes. There are 2 ticket options available. If you opt for a 1-day ticket it allows you to experience all four routes - Red, Yellow, Blue and Purple Routes. The 2-day ticket allows you to take advantage of all routes - Red, Yellow, Blue and Purple Routes - for 2 consecutive days. The 2-day ticket also includes 2 walking tours, a harbor cruise, and a sunset bus tour during the summer season. The Red City Tour 1 V&A Waterfont 2 The Clock tower 3 Cape Town Convention Centre 5 81 Long Street 6 Jewel Africa 7 Lower Cableway Station 8 Camps Bay Beachfront 9 President Hotel 10 St John's Road 11 Winchester Mansions Hotel 12 Green Point Lighthouse The Blue City Tour 1 V&A Waterfont 4 Foreshore 5 81 Long Street 15 Mount Nelson Hotel 20 Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens 21 Constantia Nek (Wine Bus Tour CHANGE POINT) 22 World of Birds Park in Hout Bay 23 Imizamo Yethu Township (walking tour) 24 Mariner’s Wharf at Hout Bay Harbor 8 Camps Bay Beachfront 9 President Hotel 10 St John's Road 11 Winchester Mansions Hotel 12 Green Point Lighthouse Yellow Downtown Tour 5 81 Long Street 13 St George's Cathedral 14 South African Museum & Planetarium 15 Mount Nelson Hotel (access to the Government Gardens) 16 SA Jewish Museum & Holocaust Center 17 District Six Museum 18 Castle of Good Hope Purple Wine Tour Visit Constantia Valley – the oldest wine making region in South Africa. Groot Constantia Estate (oldest commercial wine estate) Eagles’ Nest (boutique winery) Beau Constantia (great wine and amazing views)
Includes1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket (depending on option selected) Access to all 4 routes, including City Tour to Table Mountain, Downtown Tour, Constantia Valley Wine Tour and the Peninsula Tour 2 walking tours (with premium option) Seal and V&A harbor cruise or canal cruise (with premium option) Sunset bus tour (with premium option, summer season only) Multilingual commentary on board (bus and boat) Attraction tickets Wine tastings Food
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, all vehicles are thoroughly disinfected every day Red City Tour: Starting Point: V&A Waterfront Season: All Year Round Frequency: Summer: every 15 mins, Winter: 20 mins Operational Hours: First Departure from Stop 1: 8:20AM Last Departure from Stop 1: 5:15PM Yellow Downtown City Tour: Starting Point: 81 Long Street City Sightseeing Season: All Year Round Frequency: Summer: every 15 mins, Winter: 20 mins Operational Hours: First Departure from Stop 1: 8:45AM Last Departure from Stop 1: 5:40PM Blue Mini Peninsula Tour: Starting Point: V&A Waterfront Season: All Year Round Frequency: Summer: every 20 mins Operational Hours: First Departure from Stop 1: 9:00AM Last Departure from Stop 1: 15:40PM Purple Wine Tour: Starting Point: Constantia Nek (Change Point) Season: All Year Round Frequency: Summer: every 20 mins Operational Hours: First Departure from Stop 1: 9:55AM Last Departure from Stop 1: 4:45PM *Varies depending on season
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now