Cordoba: Alcazar Skip-the-Line Guided Tour and Ticket360 Reviews
Skip the long lines to the Alcazar of Cordoba, and enjoy a 1-hour guided tour through the historical rooms of the Catholic monarchs. Marvel at exquisite art and architecture inside the fortress and palace, and then take a walk in the beautiful gardens.
- Skip the long lines to the Cordoba Alcazar
- Explore the former palace of the Catholic kings
- Stroll under orange trees in the landscaped gardens
- Climb the crenellated tower for panoramic views
- Go to the 'Hall of Mosaics' and the Royal Baths
DescriptionDiscover the fort-cum-palace of the Catholic kings on a 1-hour guided tour of Cordoba’s Alcazar. Built on the remains of Moorish palace, the Alcazar has been witness to dozens of historical events of great importance. Follow in the footsteps of Christopher Columbus, who met Fernando and Isabel here in 1486. Learn about its time as the headquarters of the Spanish Inquisition. Stroll through remarkable rooms, such as the Salón de los Mosaicos (Hall of Mosaics). See the crenellated towers, and the Patio Morisco baths with their Moorish motifs. Climb the tower for panoramic views of the gardens. Then, take a stroll through the landscaped gardens to see features such as pools, fish ponds, fountains and orange trees.
IncludesSkip-the-line tickets Guide
- Tours run rain or shine. The weather conditions will not be cause for a cancellation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability