Cusco: Moray, Maras Salt Mines & Weavers Half-Day Tour164 Reviews
Explore the ancient wisdom of the Incas at the Moray terraces and marvel at the spectacular salt mines of Maras on a breathtaking half-day tour from Cusco.
- Visit the most intriguing sites of the Urubamba Valley
- Experience a day of unparalleled natural beauty
- Discover the ancient landscapes of Moray and Maras
- Watch an instructive cultural demonstration at a local weaving center
DescriptionTravel through the historic Urubamba Valley on an unparalleled half-day tour from Cusco and pass the snow-capped peaks of the Peruvian Andes. Meander through lush yellow fields of wheat and sleepy little villages en route to Moray. Upon arrival, learn about the ingenuity of the Incas in their mysterious circular terraces. Continue to the nearby village of Maras to explore its history as a center for salt production. Take in the spectacular nature and admire the unique quilt work of over 3,000 salt ponds spilling into the Sacred Valley. Finish the day back in Cusco in time to explore more of the magnificent city.
IncludesHotel pick-up in Cusco Bilingual guide Transportation Hotel drop off - drop off is in the center of Cusco, not at your hotel Entrance ticket to the Salineras salt mine (can be purchased n site for 10 soles) Partial tourist ticket for Moray (can be purchased on site for 70 soles)
- The entrance to all Inca archeological sites is free until further notice due to COVID-19 regulations
- Partial tourist ticket for Moray is necessary (can be purchased on site for 70 soles)
- Entrance ticket to the Salineras salt mine (can be purchased n site for 10 soles)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability