Dresden: Semperoper Tickets and 45-Minute Guided Tour3646 Reviews
Discover a piece of history and admire the fascinating architecture of the Semperoper in Dresden on a 45-minute guided tour. Explore one of the most beautiful and prestigious opera houses in the world, and learn about the history of this grand building.
- Admire the magnificent architecture of the Semperoper with its elaborately decorated rooms
- Experience the rich history of this grand opera house with an exclusive guided tour
- Discover the distinctive acoustics of the auditorium
DescriptionAt the beautiful Semperoper in Dresden you can admire the magnificent architecture in the style of the Italian Renaissance and explore ornate rooms, reconstructed in the original style. Discover the great acoustics in the elaborate auditorium and learn about the rich history of this grand building. Experience the atmosphere in one of the most beautiful and prestigious opera houses in the world, a truly luxurious experience. You can also enjoy daily guided tours of the Semperoper during the periods when there are no rehearsals or performances taking place. The guided tours are available in English and German.
IncludesAdmission and tour of the Semperoper Pick-up and drop off Food and drinks License for taking photos
- To enter the museum, you will need to show a negative COVID-19 rapid test taken on the same day. Self-tests are not accepted.
- FFP2 or KN95 masks are required to enter the museum.
- Due to new statutory COVID-19 tracking measures, when booking you will need to provide contact information for everyone in your group in case you need to be contacted in the event of an outbreak.
- Your contact details will only be used in the event of an outbreak and will be deleted after 4 weeks by the local partner.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability