My Guide Website?
Dubai Burj Khalifa Tickets & Tour: Level 124, 125 and 1486871 Reviews
Skip the elevator and security lines & enjoy incredible views of Dubai from the 124th, 125th and 148th floors of the Burj Khalifa during a 90-minute premium experience. Access exclusive observation decks, lounge in luxury and enjoy personalized attention.
- Avoid the crowds and access the highest observation deck in the world
- Skip the lines for the security check and elevator
- Watch the Dubai Fountain show with synchronized music
- Choose the sunset option for guaranteed views of the city at golden hour
- Journey through the Burj Khalifa's historic construction at the ground floor exhibition
DescriptionAvoid the crowds and treat yourself to a premium experience on the 124th, 125th and 148th floors of the Burj Khalifa, including access to the outdoor terrace of the world's highest observation deck. Select the sunset option to enjoy the city at golden hour as the sun sets and casts a beautiful glow over the skyline. Feel on top of the world as you ascend the 555-meter-tall Burj Khalifa, starting at the SKY Lounge, where you will be personally escorted to a dedicated elevator. Watch in amazement as specially designed projections let you “fly” over city landmarks en route. Finally, take a special elevator to the crowning glory: access to the world’s highest outdoor observation deck. Enjoy breathtaking views as your bask in the luxury lounges, and explore different aspects of the United Arab Emirates via the interactive stations. Guest Ambassadors will be on hand to tell you fun trivia about the Burj Khalifa and city skyline. Watch the Dubai Fountain show from the world's highest building with synchronized music that can be heard in the Burj Khalifa observation decks. Marvel at the world's largest dancing fountain, set on the Burj Khalifa Lake, from your panoramic viewpoint. Descend gently to ground level, where a new exhibition allows you to relive the construction of the Burj Khalifa through dedicated stations that take you behind the scenes. Hear testimonials from the people behind every aspect of the building, from the interiors to the landscaping, architecture and more.
IncludesAdmission fees Skip-the-line access for security and elevator Interactive stations Access to world's highest observation deck Dates and Arabic coffee Wi-Fi throughout the attraction An introductory tour with a guest ambassador Visit to level 148, 124 and 125 Audio guides
- Your booking will be confirmed up to three months before your visit
- A maximum of 50 people are allowed on the observation deck at any given time
- There may be a queue for the observation deck exhibits
- During the month of Ramadan, food and beverages will not be served as part of the experience until Iftar (the evening meal at sunset)
- If you would like to see the spectacular fountain show, you are advised to book for approximately 30 minutes before the fountain show you would like to watch in order to get a good spot
- Dubai Fountain schedule: Daily except Friday: 1:00 & 1:30 PM Friday: 1:30 & 2:00 PM Evening Shows Daily: 6:00 to 11:00 PM (Every 30 minutes)
- You can stay for approximately 1.5 hours at the attraction
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now