My Guide Website?
Dubai: Helicopter Flight from The Palm to The Burj Khalifa1125 Reviews
Climb aboard a luxury helicopter and swoop high above sites in Dubai such as Atlantis The Palm, Burj Al Arab, and the "Golden Mile". Fly along the Persian Gulf coast and across World Islands on a 12, 15, or 25 minute flight.
- Fly above Dubai like a rock star in a luxurious helicopter
- See the iconic Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa
- Get a bird's-eye view of World Islands and the Palm
- See Dubai’s iconic buildings and magnificent skyline from a unique perspective
- Listen to the live narration by your professional, experienced pilot
DescriptionEnjoy bird’s-eye views of the exciting city of Dubai on board a luxury helicopter. Departing from a helipad at Atlantis the Palm, you will fly like a rock star for 12, 15, or 25 minutes, admiring Dubai from high up in the sky. Fly for 12 minutes from Atlantis The Palm heading to Burj Khalifa, flying over Burj Al Arab and the Dubai Coastline. Or choose the 15 minute flight from Atlantis The Palm to Burj Khalifa via Burj Al Arab, the World Islands viewed from the south pole, Port Rashid, Palm Jumeirah. See it all on the 25 minute flight from Atlantis The Palm to the old Dubai Creek via the Burj Al Arab, the World Islands, Burj Khalifa, Union House, Port Rashid, back south to Ski Dubai, Jebel Ali horse track, new Dubai, Media City, Internet City, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Emirates livings and back to the Atlantis The Palm Helipad. Admire Dubai’s iconic buildings and magnificent skyline from a unique perspective. Each helicopter has 6 seats, including 3 window seats for maximum views.
IncludesShared or private flight (depending on options selected) Live narration by pilot Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One helicopter can carry up to 460 kilograms (1,014 pounds) and the group size limit is 6 people. However, if 6 people exceed the weight limit, they will have to get another helicopter with additional costs
- Please arrive at least 45 minutes before your scheduled flight time
- Please have your passport with you. In accordance with local laws, each passenger on board a plane or helicopter needs to be checked in with their passport
- Please choose the approximate start time for your flight at the time of booking. The exact flight time available will be emailed to you after your booking
- Ipads and selfie sticks are not permitted on board
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now