My Guide Website?
From Glasgow: Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Tour434 Reviews
Enjoy a full day tour & experience some of the most dramatic scenery the Scottish Highlands has to offer. Spend time at the mysterious Glencoe and have the chance to enjoy a cruise on Loch Ness and a visit to Urquhart Castle.
- This Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands tour will take you through the Scottish highlands via the legenday Loch Ness
- Explore Loch Ness on board a 5 Star Jacobite cruise
- Pass through the atmospheric Glencoe – site of the infamous 1692 massacre of the MacDonald Clan
- Take advantage of Scotland hospitality at Loch Lomond and the Highland capital of Inverness
DescriptionFrom Glasgow we travel north towards the Scottish highlands. Our first stop is for a cup of tea or coffee at a café on the shores of Loch Lomond. We then climb up into the Highlands over the unique, desolate landscape of Rannoch Moor and the Black Mount to Glencoe, site of the 1692 massacre of the MacDonald clan. After lunch at Fort William, we continue beneath Britain’s highest mountain, Ben Nevis and into the Great Glen. As well as the Caledonian Canal, and the pretty village of Fort Augustus, you can enjoy spectacular views of Loch Ness. At Loch Ness, you can explore Urquhart Castle and take a Jacobite cruise, or relax in Dochgarroch. We begin our return journey from Inverness, Capital of the Highlands. Before arriving back on Glasgow, we will cross the Grampian Mountains and the woodland scenery of Perthshire, including the Forest of Atholl.
IncludesA friendly and knowledgeable driver-guide Meals and optional extras (i.e. visitor attraction entry fees) are not included Optional Extras, such as the Jacobite Cruise and Urquhart Castle
- Due to COVID-19 measures, Urquhart Castle will not be visited until further notice
- Unfortunately this tour is unsuitable for children under the age of 5
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now