My Guide Website?
From Melbourne: Penguin Parade and Koalas Tour76 Reviews
Spend a day engaging with native Australian wildlife and exploring the diverse coastline of Phillip Island before watching little penguins waddle across the shores of Summerland Bay during the evening. Get close-up encounters with kangaroos and more.
- See the little penguins of Phillip Island at sunset
- Get up-close-and-personal with koalas
- Hand-feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus
- View the ancient volcanos of The Nobbies
- Stroll along the sands of Woolamai Beach
DescriptionDepart Melbourne and travel to Phillip Island to watch the smallest penguin species in the world waddle up the beach at sunset. Before you get to the Island, stop at Phillip Island Koala Reserve where you will experience a ranger-led tour through the koalas' native habitat. Meet the koalas face-to-face on the spectacular tree-top boardwalk. Upon arrival at Phillip Island, visit the Cape Woolamai and Woolamai Beach. Let the sand flow through your toes as you stroll along the pristine beach and watch the local surfers carve the often monstrous waves. Then, journey to the far western end of the Island to view the extinct volcano remains of The Nobbies. Venture onto the boardwalks to explore the beautiful coastline. If you're lucky you may even see some little penguins in their burrows or huddling under the platforms. Experience the highlight of the day at the Phillip Island Penguin Parade. Go to the award-winning visitors center before making your way to the shoreline. As the sun sets to the west the little penguins will begin their dangerous journey across the yellow sands of Summerland Beach. Gathering in groups at the waters edge, watch as they waddle to the safety of the sand dunes. Once there, large numbers gather for one big penguin social evening. Listen as they 'huk' to one another and slowly make their way to their burrows for the evening. A truly spectacular experience not to be missed!
IncludesEntry to Penguin Parade (general viewing) Entry and range-led tour of the Koala Reserve National Park entry fees Experienced driver guide with commentary Audio translation available in multiple languages On-board Wi-Fi Water refill station Hand sanitizer Food Personal expenses
- Children's ticket prices apply for children aged up to 12 years
- Due to the fact that the tour operates with small-group vehicles with limited storage facilities, strollers, wheelchairs, prams or pushers can not be accommodated on this tour
- Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely seated in a child protective seat. Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at time of booking.
- No photography or filming is permitted at the Penguin Parade
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now