From New York: Philadelphia & Washington DC 2-Day Tour89 Reviews
Visit Philadelphia and Washington DC, and experience the lifestyle of the Amish people in Lancaster County on this 2-day tour from New York. Explore the famous sights in these 2 large US cities before enjoying an authentic buggy ride in the Amish country.
- Explore Benjamin Franklin Parkway and Elfert Alley on a panoramic tour of Philadelphia
- Visit the famous Liberty Bell, Constitution Square, and Constitution Hall in the historic center of Philadelphia
- See the famous “Rocky Steps”
- See Capitol Hill, the Senate, and the White House in Washington DC
- Visit the Air and Space Museum and the Lincoln, Washington, Korea, and Vietnam Memorials
- See the changing of the guard at the Arlington National Cemetery and the Kennedy family grave site
- Experience the lifestyle of the Amish people in Lancaster County
DescriptionOn this 2-day tour from New York you will travel to Philadelphia, the Amish country and Washington DC. Day 1: New York – Philadelphia – Washington DC Depart from New York through New Jersey and Pennsylvania to Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love. Upon arrival you will embark on a panoramic tour that includes, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Elfert Alley (the oldest inhabited street in America) and more. Arriving in the historic area of Philadelphia you will visit the famous Liberty Bell, Constitution Square and Constitution Hall, one of the symbols of freedom in America. Departing Philadelphia you will see the famous “Rocky Steps” and then continue east to Lancaster county, home of the Amish people. Start your visit with a ride on an authentic Amish buggy through the Amish farm country and learn how they live without the benefit of modern technology, no electricity, running water, telephone service or appliances. After the ride, visit the marketplace where you can shop for handmade arts crafts and products. In the late afternoon, depart east for an evening arrival in Washington DC. Stay overnight at Wyndham Garden, Washington DC Day 2: Washington – Amish Country – New York Start the day with a visit to the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, by the Tidal Basin, surrounded with famous Japanese cherry blossom trees. Visit the Arlington National Cemetery and the Kennedy family grave site. Next stop is Capitol Hill. See the US Capitol and the White House to understand the core of the US government. Continue to the Air and Space Museum before visiting the Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Korea and Vietnam Memorials. In the late afternoon, depart north for an evening arrival in New York.
IncludesEntrance fees 1-nights' hotel accommodation Breakfast Hotel taxes Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned van or bus Sightseeing tour of Philadelphia and Washington DC Amish buggy ride Gratuities Meals
- Free Wi-Fi is provided on all buses (not vans)
- Due to security a passport or U.S. ID will be required to enter Arlington Cemetery
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability