My Guide Website?
From Paris: Full-Day Mont Saint-Michel Guided Tour114 Reviews
Discover the history and culture of Normandy as you travel from Paris to the village of Mont Saint-Michel. On this full-day tour you will visit the village’s medieval buildings and enjoy the beauty of the French landscape as you drive through the region.
- Enjoy the scenery as you drive through the French countryside from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel
- Learn about the history of Normandy with its many invasions and wars
- Visit the Abbey and admire the Gothic buildings in the village
- Enjoy lunch at the restaurant Relais St Michel
DescriptionOn this full-day tour from Paris you will discover Mont Saint-Michel, a traditional Norman village. On the drive through Normandy, your guide will recount the rich history of the region marked by invasions, first by the Romans and then the Barbarians, before the region was fought over in the Hundred Years’ War. You will have lunch in the restaurant Relais St Michel, facing the Mont Saint-Michel. You will then tour the famous Abbey and admire the Gothic buildings built on top of each other over the centuries, such as the Cloister and the Monks’ dining hall. You will then be free to stroll around the village and let yourself be taken back to the medieval atmosphere in its narrow paved streets.
IncludesTransportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach Entrance ticket to the abbey Lunch with drinks included Services of a licensed multilingual guide, earphones Guided visit of the abbey Gratuities
- Lunch at the restaurant Relais St Michel is included
- A warm coat is recommended during the winter period and a raincoat during summer. A good pair of walking/flat shoes are also recommended
- People with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (many steps)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now