From Poole to Swanage: 2-Hour Jurassic Coastal Cruise66 Reviews
Cruise from Poole Harbour to Swanage on a 2-hour round-trip cruise and see some of Dorset's greatest landmarks. Pass Brownsea Island, Sandbanks, and the Old Harry Rocks, as you head towards the historical British seaside resort of Swanage.
- Cruise past the picturesque Jurassic Coastaline
- Admire luxurious houses on Sandbanks Peninsula
- Listen to live commentary and find out interesting facts about the area
- Sail past Brownsea, Furzey, Green, Long, and Round Islands
DescriptionBegin your trip at Poole Harbour and board an open deck boat fitted with seating and comfortable saloons. From here, you will be taken on a journey through 185 million years of history along the Jurassic Coastline. On your cruise pass a number of Dorset's most famous landmarks like the golden beaches of Sandbanks, Brownsea Island, and the Old Harry Rocks, named after a notorious pirate. Enjoy expert commentary from your captains as you glide by. Once reaching Swanage, head back towards Poole and capture the perfect picture of the famous chalk formations from the boat's outer deck.
Includes2-hour round-trip cruise from Poole to Swanage Live commentary Drinks and snacks (available for purchase at the fully licensed cash bar)
- Please note that cruises are subject to weather, tide, and sea conditions
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- You will spend 20 minute at Swanage before returning back to Poole
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability