Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry510 Reviews
Visit Ground Zero, the 9/11 Memorial, and other historic locations as you hear stories of tragedy, heroism, and hope from guides with a personal connection to the events. Purchase the option with 9/11 Museum entry to see artifacts preserved from this day.
- Go on a certified guided tour of Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial (with upgrade option for the 9/11 Museum entrance)
- Gain a unique perspective of this tragedy from guides who have a personal connection to the events of 9/11
- Hear stories of tragedy and heroism, and get a deeper understanding of the tragic events
- Experience an exclusive, skip-the-line access to the 9/11 Museum
DescriptionIn remembrance of 9/11, this walking tour guides you through the former site of the World Trade Center, where the tragic events of 9/11 took place. The tour is guided by New Yorkers who have a personal connection to 9/11. On this tour, you will explore Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial, where you can pay your respects to those who lost their lives in the World Trade Center. Visit St. Paul’s Chapel, a makeshift rescue center and tribute to the victims of one of history's darkest days. Hear the stories of the emergency services at the Firefighter’s 9/11 Memorial, and see the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station of Ground Zero. If you select the 9/11 Museum entry option, your tour will include timed entry tickets to minimize waiting times. The entry time will scheduled for the end of your tour, but the entry time may vary depending on the day's availability. Please note that this is not a guided visit. Visitors can explore the exhibitions at their own pace and take time to honor the memory of those who perished. The 9/11 Museum contains artifacts from the events of 9/11 and you can also listen to recordings from people who were there on that day.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide, with personal connection to 9/11 9/11 Museum Entry (if option selected) Exclusive skip the line access at the 9/11 Museum Tour concierge present at the meeting point for an easier check-in process Gratuities 9/11 Museum entry (unless option selected)
- Activity Policies: Please arrive 10 minutes early. Just tell the guide your name, there's no need to print out the ticket. Activity takes place rain or shine: The tour runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or offered a refund. Activity takes place outdoors: Dress appropriately for the weather - downtown Manhattan is particularly windy. Entrance into National 9/11 Memorial requires airport type security check-in. Do not bring anything you can't bring onto an airplane. Please note: The 10:30 tour is wheelchair accessible.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability