Houston: Space Center Houston Admission Ticket72 Reviews
Explore Space Center Houston, the leading science and space exploration learning center with over 400 space artifacts and different exhibits. Discover one of Houston’s top attractions and home to the Official Visitor Center of NASA Johnson Space Center.
- Enjoy a full-day entrance ticket to the Space Center Houston
- Learn about human space exploration with the NASA tram tour
- See the Mission Briefing Center and Starship Gallery
- Explore at your own pace with a self-guided tour
DescriptionExplore Space Center Houston with its 400 space artifacts as well as permanent and traveling exhibits. Discover attractions and theaters related to the exciting future and remarkable past of America’s human space-flight program, all for one admission price. See the world’s largest collection of moon rocks and lunar samples for public view. Go behind-the-scenes to see NASA Johnson Space Center (based on availability). Learn about the world-renowned home of NASA Mission Control, International Space Station Mission Control, and astronaut training. Experience the newest permanent exhibit, the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket, displayed outside the center. Walk around and underneath the first-stage booster spanning more than 156 feet long. See the only Falcon 9 on public display outside of SpaceX’s headquarters which is the same type of rocket that launched NASA astronauts Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley on SpaceX’s Crew Dragon spacecraft on May 30 for the Demo-2 mission. It marked the first time since 2011 that astronauts have launched from American soil.
IncludesGeneral admission ticket (timed-entry) Access to all exhibits NASA tram tour (boarding pass required) Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Souvenirs (available for purchase) Parking (additional $5 fee) Rides
- Admission is based on timed-ticketing so please make sure to arrive on time. Your admission time is not your NASA Tram Tour time
- While children under 3 years old receive free admission, they still need a timed admission ticket
- Guests can select tickets for every hour from when the center opens until 2:00 PM
- There is a $5 USD parking fee, cash and credit cards are accepted
- A boarding pass is required to take the NASA tram tour, instructions in obtaining the boarding pass will be on your ticket
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability