Liverpool: City and Beatles Open Top Bus Tour61 Reviews
Hop on board the bus and journey through the history of the Beatles and the city of Liverpool. Stop at Penny Lane and the Strawberry Field where you can take photos and learn from your guide.
- Take your photo with the famous Penny Lane sign and at Strawberry Field
- Visit the childhood homes of John Lennon and Paul McCartney
- Drive alongside the beautiful banks of the River Mersey
- Enjoy free access to a hop-on-hop-off city tour
DescriptionHop aboard the open-top bus tour of Liverpool and The Beatles. You will hear about the social history of the city and where the Beatles were born and raised, stayed, and played. See all the city’s historic sights, including the Unesco World Heritage waterfront and the 2 magnificent Cathedrals, before being whisked off to the leafy suburbs of south Liverpool, home of the Fab Four. You will make 2 stops. The first at Penny Lane and the second at Strawberry Field, where you can leave the bus for a priceless photo opportunity. Then you'll go to the childhood homes of John Lennon and Paul McCartney, before travelling back towards the city where you will hear all about the great River Mersey. Once you have completed the City and Beatles tour, use your ticket to join the hop-on hop-off city tour at no extra charge. With a pre-recorded commentary you'll be taken through the historical landmarks and attractions including The Royal Albert Dock, our iconic UNESCO waterfront, the world-famous Cavern Club, the World Museum, both of the magnificent Cathedrals, The Philharmonic Dining Rooms, China Town, and much more. You will also have exclusive offers throughout the city, including a free glass of bubbly at the Philharmonic Dining Rooms.
IncludesCity and Beatles Bus Tour Free access to the Hop-on Hop-off city tour Exclusive offers throughout the city, including a free glass of bubbly at the Philharmonic Dining Rooms Entrance tickets to visitor attractions Tips
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the 'hop-on hop-off' element of the city tour is not available and you will only be able to join the tour once from Royal Albert Dock
- The City and Beatles Tour last approximately 90 minutes
- The hop-on hop-off bus tour takes 50 minutes to complete the full route
- The roof might not be accessible during bad weather conditions
- Opening hours are subject to change
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability