Liverpool: The Beatles Story Ticket1050 Reviews
The award-winning the Beatles Story is the world's largest permanent exhibition purely devoted to the lives and times of The Beatles. Located in the Fab Four’s hometown of Liverpool on the stunning UNESCO World heritage site at the Albert Dock.
- Learn the story of the Beatles and how they achieved worldwide fame
- Go behind the scenes at the famous Abbey Road Studios
- Take an underwater trip on the Yellow Submarine
- Hang out at the Casbah Coffee Club
- See a stunning replica of the Cavern Club
DescriptionEmbark on a magical mystery tour and see how four young lads from Liverpool were propelled to dizzying heights of fame and fortune from humble childhood beginnings. Replicas of the Casbah, Mathew Street and The Cavern authentically capture the early 60s, allowing you to experience firsthand the very places that helped make The Beatles the biggest band in the world. Hear the story unfold through our ‘Living History’ audio guides available in 11 different languages (English, Brazilian-Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Polish, Russian and Spanish). Let all this take you down to the Beatles Story. In 2018, The Beatles Story celebrates 50 years since The Beatles travelled to India with the launch of a special exhibition. ‘Beatles In India’ looks at this key period in time with new memorabilia, imagery and personal accounts from people who were there with them.
IncludesEntrance ticket Multimedia guides The Beatles in India Special Exhibition
- The Beatles Story is open every day, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- The full Beatles Story experience can take anything from 1-3 hours. However, the average visitor takes approximately 90 minutes. Please allow some time at the end of your visit to relax in our Fab4 Cafe, and to explore the Fab4 Store
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability