My Guide Website?
Loch Lomond: 1-Hour Cruise255 Reviews
Sit back and relax on this hour long trip on what is known as the Queen of Scottish Lochs. Enjoy spectacular views of the magnificent Ben Lomond and the highland boundary fault line as you enter into the Scottish Highlands from the Lowlands.
- Enjoy an in depth cruise commentary by historian and archaeologist Neil Oliver, best known for BBC's 'Coast' and 'A History of Scotland'
- Experience spectacular views of the iconic Ben Lomond and the highland boundary fault line separating the highlands and the lowlands
- Relax with a wee dram or a hot drink from the fully stocked bar
- Take advantage of free cruise guides, in a variety of languages, available on-board
DescriptionDepart from Balloch village and set sail beyond the stately homes of historic Scottish industrialists, all within view of Ben Lomond, Scotland's most southerly Munro. From there, continue towards Inchmurrin Island, the largest inland island in Great Britain and home to the ruins of the 12th century Lennox Castle. Learn the history and the legend of Loch Lomond and the surrounding areas, while enjoying some of Scotland's most spectacular scenery. Enjoy a cruise commentary by famed historian and archaeologist Neil Oliver, best known from BBC's 'Coast' and 'A History of Scotland'. The luxurious and smooth passenger boats offer excellent viewing, open and closed deck space and full bar facilities.
Includes1-hour cruise Refreshments
- The local supplier strives to offer every assistance to disabled passengers. Please call ahead for advice and to make arrangements. Due to health and safety reasons, electric wheelchairs, regrettably, cannot be accommodated
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now