My Guide Website?
Lombok: Gili Islands Private Snorkeling Boat Trip1 Reviews
Embark on a private guided snorkeling boat trip from Lombok to Gili Islands. Visit Gili Nanggu, Gili Sudak, and Gili Kedis, and marvel at the colorful underwater world and vibrant coral reefs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lombok and Gilis:If youʻre booking your trip to Lombok and Gilis last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on an unforgettable island-hopping adventure on West Lombok
- Make unforgetble momment with snorkeling photo and video with us
- Enjoy fresh seafood culinary journey with local charm
- Natural beauty of secluded islands with pristine beaches and colorful marine lif
DescriptionDiscover the vibrant marine life in Lombok on a private snorkeling trip to 3 of Gili islands. Start your day with a pickup from your hotel at 8:00 AM in the Senggigi Area. Jump in the car and head to the harbor to catch a boat to Gili Nanggu. Arrive at the secluded paradise of Gili Nanggu. Dive into the crystal-clear waters for a refreshing swim or snorkel. Explore the vibrant marine life and colorful coral reefs beneath the surface. Take a stroll along the serene white sandy beaches or relax under the swaying palm trees. Gili Nanggu offers the perfect ambiance for unwinding and escaping the hustle of everyday life. Sail to the nearby Gili Sudak, known for its pristine beaches and delicious local cuisine. Savor a delectable seafood lunch at a local restaurant on Gili Sudak's beachfront. Indulge in the freshest catches of the day, perfectly complemented by the laid-back island atmosphere. After Lunch at Gili Sudak, you will sail to the nearby Island Gili Kedis, the small Island with little trees. Enjoy sunbathing, leisurely swimming in crystal water, snorkeling, and exploring starfish. At 3:00 PM, you'll sail back to the harbor and be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entry tickets to all Gilis Island Local boat Snorkeling gear (goggles and fins) Mineral Water Standard underwater photo and video
- It's a 90 minute's drive from Senggigi Area and a 2.5-hour drive from Kuta Mandalika Lombok If your hotel is from Kuta Mandalika Lombok (Not Kuta Bali), you got charged cash idr 150k for petrol