Madeira: Dolphin and Whale Watching Tour from Funchal398 Reviews
Look for whales and dolphins in the Atlantic Ocean on a 3-hour catamaran cruise from Funchal. Enjoy guaranteed sightings or get a 2nd cruise for free. Sail along the south coast of Madeira, and hoist the sails if the winds are favorable!
- Look for whales and dolphins in the Atlantic waters off the south coast of Madeira
- Cruise along the coast of Madeira by catamaran
- Get a 2nd whale and dolphin watching tour for free if you don't see any cetaceans
- Swim at the foot of one of Europe's highest sea cliffs
- Hoist the sails and be transported by the winds (in season)
DescriptionClimb aboard a comfortable catamaran for a relaxing trip along Madeira's south coast from the Marina do Funchal. Look for dolphins and whales (and even turtles) playing in the cold waters of the sea. If the winds are favorable, hoist the sails for a unique and unforgettable sensation. During the summer months, stop to swim below the cliffs of Cabo Girão, one of the highest sea cliffs in the world. A qualified crew will provide detailed information in various languages about the species of cetaceans (dolphins and whales) you see. In the event you don’t spot any whales or dolphins you will be offered a 2nd trip (June to 15 September), with the added bonus that it will be at sunset. Get historical and technical information from your crew for a truly unique experience.
IncludesCatamaran cruise Pick-up and drop off service Food and drinks
- • Please bring a windbreaker and sunscreen. In the summer, you can also bring a towel and swimwear to swim • The catamarans are equipped with toilets, and a bar serving snacks and beverages • Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is cancelled, you will not be entitled to a refund • Tours may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements, or in the event of bad weather. Should this occur, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability