Madurodam Miniature Park Entrance Ticket169 Reviews
Travel The Netherlands in miniature at the Madurodam theme park, and see the country’s highlights all in one place. Marvel at a man-sized Peace Palace in The Hague, see toy-size reconstructions of windmills, and try to lift your own weight in cheese!
- Travel the length and breadth of The Netherlands at the Madurodam theme park
- See and learn about Dutch icons, such as the polder landscape of dikes, windmills and canals
- Try to lift your own weight in cheese, just like a worker at the Alkmaar cheese market
- Discover toy-size recreations of boats, aeroplanes and famous buildings
- Stay for as long as you like, or see it all in just 2 hours!
DescriptionVisit the whole country in a day! Discover the highlights and heritage of Holland at Madurodam, world famous for its model ‘village’, the Netherlands in miniature. The park is beautiful and consists of 338 miniatures as well as flowers in bloom from April until October. Visit Little Amsterdam, have a look at the Parliament Building in The Hague or see what a real Dutch cheese market looks like. Everything is built to a scale of 1:25 including miniature trains, boats and cars that move around. A joy for the whole family with interactive activities and two playgrounds. And to find out more about Holland’s rich history, visit the indoor attractions. Hear about remarkable stories like the Dutch’s ability to transform water into land. Experience the waters threatening the Netherlands in the Waterwolf and help the steam engine keep Holland dry. And did you know that New York used to be Dutch? Come find out in Madurodam! Get the full Holland experience all in one place and plenty of beautiful photo opportunities.
IncludesMadurodam theme park entrance fee Scan card to activate informative touch screens Car park fees Audio guide Food and drinks
- Please note that the park is an outdoor attraction, so dress for the weather
- The Hague can be easily reached by public transportation from Amsterdam Central Station (less than 1 hour by train). Please check the journey planner at www.ns.nl (available in English). If you're traveling from The Hague Central Station or Holland Spoor Station, take tram line 9. Look out for the tram stop called 'Madurodam' and you'll know you're there!
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability