My Guide Website?
Marseille Pass: 24 Hours, 48 Hours or 72 Hours237 Reviews
With your 24, 48, or 72-hour Marseille City Pass, you can ride the train to Marseille's charming old town, get free tastings at delicatessens, enjoy guided tours, and more.
- Get free access to Marseille's great museums
- Ride the train to Notre-Dame de la Garde
- Ride Marseille's public transport for free
- Get tastings and discounts in certified boutiques
DescriptionThe City Pass Marseille is valid for 24 hours, 48 hours, or 72 hours and allows access to many attractions, museums, trains, boats, guided tours, public transport tickets, and more. This pass is dedicated to individual visitors who wish to discover Marseille with an all-inclusive package. The visitor presents the pass at the museum entrance or at the start of a tour, and gets the keys to the city! Free Access to Museums (closed on Mondays) • Museum of African, Oceanic, American-Indian Art • Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology • “Cantini” Museum • Roman Docks Museum • Natural History Museum • Museum of Popular (Arts and Traditions of Marseille) • Decorative arts and fashion Museum – Borely • History Museum • MAC (Contemporary Art) • MuCEM (Closed on Tuesdays) Public Transportation Network • Free access to the metro, bus and tramway (closed on 1st May) Strolls • Tourist train to Notre-Dame de la Garde
IncludesCity Pass A card containing details of all City Pass partners
- In the case of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or bad weather conditions, the Tourist Office and Convention Bureau cannot be held responsible: no refund is possible.
- The Tourist Office and Convention Bureau are closed on January 1st, December 25th, and May 1st.
- Get your City Pass at the Marseille Tourist Office and Convention Bureau from Monday to Saturday between 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Just bring your reservation confirmation and your ID.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now