Miami: Half-Day Open-Top Bus and 90-Minute Boat Tour200 Reviews
Discover the tropical beauty and vibrant culture of Miami a half-day open-top bus tour and boat cruise.
- Soak up the sun and feel the ocean breeze on an open-top bus tour
- Learn about the rich history and culture of Miami on a live guided fully narrated tour
- Marvel at the downtown Miami skyline and views of Miami Beach from a boat tour on Biscayne Bay
- Feel the vibrant culture and Miami energy through all the distinctly unique neighborhoods you'll visit on the tour
DescriptionBegin the tour on Lincoln Road on South Beach, the famous pedestrian street lined with cafes, restaurants and shops where you'll board the open-top bus. Soak up the beach life, the tropical beauty and the sights and sounds of the Ocean as you venture down Ocean Drive and see the famous Espanola Way. Drive throughout Miami Beach before crossing over Biscayne Bay to the various historically and culturally rich neighborhoods of Miami. Downtown Miami and the Brickell district is famous for endless high rise condos, a variety of world-class restaurants, clubs and shopping. Discover the contrasting artistic Wynwood neighborhood, which draws artists from around the globe to paint their famous Wynwood Walls. Wynwood is also famous for top-notch dining and nightlife. See the lively Cuban neighborhood of Little Havana and be inspired by the history of Cuban immigration to the city of Miami. The bus portion of the tour will end at Bayside Marketplace, an open-air shopping and restaurant district on Biscayne Bay. Here you'll board your 90-minute boat tour with bilingual commentary. You can choose to relax in the sunshine on the upper open-air deck of the yacht, or you can also spend time indoors in the air conditioning. The Millionaire's Row boat tour will not only give you the opportunity to see the beauty of Miami from the Bay, but also see the lavish homes and lifestyle of the rich and famous.
IncludesBig Bus open-top sightseeing tour Island Queen Millionaire's Row boat cruise of Biscayne Bay Headsets to hear the live commentary or audio guide on the Bus Bilingual commentary on the boat cruise Free WiFi onboard the Bus Food and drinks Gratuities
- The Panoramic Open-Top Bus must be taken first • You can experience the boat tour on a different day within 3 days of the tour date
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability