My Guide Website?
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket5572 Reviews
Enjoy access to all areas of the Milan Duomo, and access the terraces, cathedral, museum and archaeological area. Marvel at beautiful adornments and stained glass windows, and visit the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte.
- Access all areas to the symbol of Milan
- Go to the Duomo Terraces for a panoramic city view
- Learn the history of the cathedral at the Duomo Museum
- Marvel at sacred relics and liturgical objects
- See stunning stained glass windows
- Discover the remains of the S. Giovanni alle Fonti Baptistery
DescriptionDiscover the symbol of Milan with your access-all-areas ticket to the Duomo, and see the 600-year-old cathedral from different perspectives. One of the largest cathedrals in Italy and Europe, the Milan Duomo is the patrimony of the Milanese people and humanity. Deeply linked to the teachings of the bishops who succeeded on St. Ambrose’s chair, the cathedral is the mother Church of the Diocese, having a symbolic role both in the life of the city and in relation with the Diocese. Admire city panoramas from an elevation of 164 feet (50m). Built using Candoglia marble, the Duomo Terraces cover a surface of approximately 26,250 square feet (8,000 sq. m). Get an unusual point of view of the Duomo’s architecture, especially on bright days when you can see as far as the Alps and the Apennine Mountains. If you want to avoid the stairs to the terraces, you can select the option to take the elevator! Admire the 27 halls of the Grande Museo del Duomo, and see the stained glass windows, tapestries, and sculptures from the 14th-century Palazzo Reale. Marvel at liturgical objects, some of which are still used during religious rites. See the archaeological remains of the S. Giovanni alle Fonti Baptistery and S. Tecla. Get a better appreciation of the cultural and spiritual heritage of Milan. Built in the 4th century by St. Ambrose, and demolished in 1387 to make space for the cathedral, the Baptistery was forgotten until 1961, when it was recovered during underground construction works.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Duomo and Terraces Museum entrance ticket (closed on Wednesday) Entrance ticket for the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte (closed on Wednesday) Entrance ticket for the Archaeological Area Audio guide (if option selected) Become a donor to preserve the Cathedral’s eternal beauty and get a free gadget. Select donation option when booking 10% discount at the Duomo Shop (products of the “Adopt a Spire' line and books already on sale are excluded from the promotion) 20% discount on a minimum purchase of 50 Euros (products of the “Adopt a Spire' line and books already on sale are excluded from the promotion) Guided tour
- If audioguide option selected, you can redeem your audioguide at the kiosk inside the Cathedral (from Friday to Sunday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM), at the 'Sala delle Colonne' outside the Duomo in piazza del Duomo 14/A (from Monday to Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM) • In case of adverse weather conditions, security and public order reasons, or other organizational or technical factors the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo may change opening hours, access methods, visit duration, or any events planned at the Duomo • Please be ready to go through airport-style security checks
- The Duomo Museum and the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte are closed on Wednesdays
- The ticket you purchase is open date. If you cannot make it for the selected day on the calendar you can go when you prefer
- The ticket is valid for 72 hours once validated and each attraction can be visited once
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now