My Guide Website?
Morse, Lewis and Endeavour Walking Tour of Oxford350 Reviews
Follow in the footsteps of the fictional Inspector Morse and his sidekick Lewis on a TV locations tour of Oxford. See sites from the books and TV shows created by the author Colin Dexter.
- See the Oxford colleges used in the TV series Inspector Morse, Lewis and Endeavour
- Visit locations featured in episodes of the popular TV shows
- Get an overview of the many pubs where Morse enjoyed a drink of real ale
DescriptionGo beyond the dreaming spires of Oxford and explore the university city from a different perspective. Follow in the footsteps of the TV series 'Inspector Morse' and its spin-off shows 'Lewis' and 'Endeavour.' Enter the fictional world of the author Colin Dexter and his famous detectives as you visit sites where scenes were filmed in the old city center. Start at the stone monument of the Martyrs' Memorial outside Balliol College, and continue to venues such as the luxury Randolph Hotel and the traditional White Horse pub. Venture down Broad Street and get historical information about the streets and other places familiar to fans of Morse and his fellow detectives. Go to one of the colleges used in the show and get behind-the-scenes information about how the characters were developed.
IncludesGuide 1 hour 45 minute walking tour Optional gratuities
- The route of the walking tour varies slightly each week, depending on which colleges are open
- Due to closures and events, it may not be possible to access a college on Saturday tours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now