My Guide Website?
Mount Rinjani 2-Day Trek to Senaru Crater Rim3 Reviews
Trek through a pristine rainforest and build your camp on the crater rim of Mount Rinjani. Watch a spectacular sunset and sunrise over the Gili Islands and Mt. Agung in Bali.
- Walk through the dense tropical forests of Lombok
- Watch a spectacular sunset and sunrise over the Gili Islands and Mt. Agung
- Sleep under the stars at a campsite by the crater rim
DescriptionTrek through the pristine rainforests of Lombok on a 2-day hike to the crater of Mt. Rinjani. Benefit from porter service for all your camping equipment and personal belongings and camp at the crater rim of Sembulan volcano. Get stunning views of Bali and more. Arrival Day You will be picked up from anywhere in Lombok and make your way to Senaru Village where you will spend an overnight in the inclusive accommodation before your hiking adventure to Mount Rinjani. You will have a chance to visit Sendang Gile Waterfalls on your way. Day 1 After breakfast, you will be transferred to Rinjani National Gate for registration and briefing with your guide. Your trek will begin at 7:00 AM where you will walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and butterflies. Make your lunch stop at Montong Satas Shelter at 1,500 meters above sea level before continuing your adventure to the rim. You will reach the crater rim (2,641 meters) at 4:00 PM where you will camp for the night. Enjoy the spectacular sunset view over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the volcano on the edge of the lake. Your guide will provide you with dinner. Day 2 After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, you will leave Mount Rinjani and start to descend back to Senaru Village through the rainforest. If you are lucky, you will see the rare black monkey along the way. The total descend will take about five hours and you will stop at 11:30 AM for lunch. Upon your arrival at Senaru Village, you will be taken to the local operator's office to take shower, enjoy young coconut and fruit salad and finally get transferred to your next destination anywhere in Lombok.
IncludesPick up and drop off at any location in Lombok 1-night accommodation in Senaru Village Rinjani National Park entrance fee Trekking guide Porter to carry camping equipments Waterfall tour Meals and drinks (breakfast, lunch, dinner) Safe drinking water Camping equipments (double size tent, camp chairs, toilet tent, sleeping bags, pillows and mattress) Head lamp Trekking poles and sticks Insurance Rain coat Certificate (upon request)
- Extra charged $10 pick up or drop off to kute, selong belanak, and sekotong area
- You must have a good level of fitness and the ability to walk long distances to take part, people who suffer from mountain sickness or have height phobias are not allowed to join the tour
- These are list of items you should carry during the trek program, all items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kilograms (trekking shoes, toiletries, personal medication, sun screen, insect repellent, camera, small towel, 2-4 pieces of cotton t-shirts, long trek pants, windproof jacket, 2 pieces of shorts, sandals, swim wear)
- You have the option to add an extra porter service to carry your personal belongings on the next booking page
- The rest of your luggage can be stored at the local operator's office
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromIDR 3,600,929.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today