My Guide Website?
Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands Full-Day Tour701 Reviews
Explore the beautiful Venetian islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello in a full day tour, with the comfort of a motorboat transfer.
- Explore the Venetian lagoon by motorboat
- Discover three of the most beautiful and famous Venetian islands
- Admire the colorful houses of Burano
- Visit a glass factory in Murano
DescriptionSpend 6.5 hours discovering the most charming and famous islands of the Venetian Lagoon. During this full day excursion you will be amazed by the beautiful surroundings of Venice, and learn more about Venetian life and traditions. Start your journey in a comfortable motorboat leaving from St. Mark's area, and move towards your first stop, the island of Murano (approximately 1.5 hours). Have the chance to visit a glass factory and learn how glass masters create their masterpieces with a glass-bowing demonstration. Take your time to explore the island: don't miss the massive Basilica of Santi Maria e Donato, one of the oldest Churches in the Venetian lagoon originally built in the 7th Century. Return to the motorboat and head to your second stop (approximately 2 hours), Burano island. Immerse yourself in its quaint and colorful houses. According to a local legend, Burano has its rainbow appearance thanks to the fishermen that lived there, who used to paint their houses in bright colors so that they could find their way home when returning from sea. The island is also known internationally for its rare artisan lace. Hop back on the motorboat, and ride to the last stop, Torcello (approximately 1 hour). Torcello was the fist settlement in the Venetian Lagoon, its history dating back to the year 452. Don't miss the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, founded in 639. Take a selfie with the Attila's Throne in the background, an ancient stone chair where chief magistrates were inaugurated, or go up the Bell Tower and take a beautiful picture of the surrounding area. At the end of the tour, ride back to the point of departure.
IncludesMotorboat from/to Venice Visit to a glass factory in Murano Multilingual assistance on board Food or beverages on board Lunch Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a shared tour
- No refund is available for no-shows or late arrivals • This tour also operates in the rain
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended
- Please note that this tour can be attended by a large number of people
- The order of the islands visited is subject to change
- Please note, on 5 September 2021, the tour may end at F.ta Nove or Sant'Elena due to the Historical Regatta. On 19 September 2021, Torcello will not be visited due to the Burano Regatta
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now