National Palace of Sintra and Gardens Fast Track Ticket166 Reviews
Explore Palacio Nacional Sintra, the only palace built during the Middle Ages by Portuguese monarchs that has survived to the present day virtually intact. This monument is distinguished by its outstanding historical, architectural, and artistic value.
- Explore the thousand year-old history of the National Palace of Sintra
- Marvel at the best-preserved medieval royal palace in Portugal
- Walk in the footsteps of Portuguese royals
- Visit one of the most important and historical monuments of Portugal, right in the heart of Sintra
- Admire the Manueline and Mudejar architecture and water features of the courtyards
DescriptionExplore 1,000 years of Portuguese history with a skip-the-line entry ticket to the National Palace of Sintra. Enter the historic monument, first built as a Moorish castle after the Umayyad conquest of Hispania in the 8th century. Follow in the footsteps of the first king of Portugal, who extended the fortress in 1147. Marvel at how later extensions made use of the natural landscape as you admire the Manueline and Mudejar designs of the interior courtyards and discover windows with surmounted arches and walls covered in glazed tiles of geometric patterns.
IncludesEntry ticket to the National Palace of Sintra Audio guide Guided tour Food and drinks Transportation
- • National Palace of Sintra opening hours: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM. Last admission 5:30 PM.
- Parques de Sintra seasonal opening hours: December 24-25 and Jan 1 - closed all day. December 31 and January 2-3: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, last admission at midday.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability