Paris: Orsay and Orangerie Museums Skip-the-Line Ticket809 Reviews
See masterpieces of art with a combined entry ticket to both the Orsay Museum and Orangerie Museum in the heart of Paris. Skip the long lines at both venues to marvel at sculptures and paintings, including Monet's legendary "Water Lilies" cycle.
- Save time with a combined skip-the-line entry ticket to the Orsay Museum and Orangerie Museum
- Admire works by a selection of world-famous artists
- See Monet's 'Water Lilies' cycle of paintings
DescriptionBenefit from skip-the-line entry to 2 famous cultural institutions in the heart of Paris. Get access to both the Orsay Museum and to the Orangerie Museum in the Tuileries Gardens. Marvel at works of art by a selection of world-famous artists. Orsay Museum: Enter the former Beaux-Arts train station of the Gare d'Orsay, constructed by Victor Laloux for the 1900 World Fair. Now home to the Orsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay), the beautiful building is one of the most popular cultural venues in Paris. Skip the long lines with your entry ticket, and then journey through various artistic movements, including Academism, Realism, Impressionism, Symbolism and Art Nouveau. See works by artists such as Bonnard, Carpeaux, Cézanne, Courbet, Daumier, Degas, Gauguin, Guimard, Lalique, Manet, Millet, Monet, Pissarro, Redon, Renoir, Rodin, Seurat, Sisley, Van Gogh and Vuillar! Orangerie Museum: Located in the beautiful Tuileries Gardens, the Orangerie Museum (Musée de l’Orangerie) offers visitors a poetic presentation of 2 prestigious collections from work produced in the early decades of the 20th century. See masterpieces such as the 'Water Lilies' ('Les Nymphéas') cycle by Claude Monet and various works from the Jean Walter-Paul Guillaume Collection of the art dealer Paul Guillaume and his wife Domenica.
IncludesSkip-the-line access to the permanent collections at the Orsay Museum and Orangerie Museum Access to the temporary exhibition at Musée d'Orsay is not included due to strict capacity restrictions. To access the temporary exhibition 'Les Origines du Monde', you must register on the website at this link (https://billetterie.musee-orsay.fr/en-GB/products?famille=1933737738230400130, select 'free of charge reservation)
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, please start your visit first at the Orangerie Museum at the selected travel date and timeslot shown on your voucher
- You then have 7 days to visit the Orsay museum with the same pass, and you can enter the Orsay museum at any time during opening hours (from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM daily, except Mondays when it is closed)
- Children under 18 years old and those under 26 years old from the European Union go free of charge • Due to strict capacity restriction, please note that it is mandatory to register on the museum website to access the temporary exhibition 'Les Origines du Monde', at this link (https://billetterie.musee-orsay.fr/en-GB/products?famille=1933737738230400130, select 'free of charge reservation')
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability