Petronas Towers Observation Deck and KL Tower Tickets259 Reviews
Skip the lines at the Petronas Towers and head to the Observation Deck and Skybridge for panoramic views of the city and then see Kuala Lumpur from another perspective at the KL Tower. This is the perfect package for those with limited time.
- Admire the views from the Petronas Twin Towers Observation Deck and Skybridge
- Enjoy panoramic 360-degree views from the Kuala Lumpur Tower
- Skip the lines and the hassle of waiting to purchase your tickets
DescriptionThe Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower are top on the list of Kuala Lumpur’s attractions. At 1,483 feet in height, the Petronas Towers are still the tallest twin towers in the world. For your visit to the Petronas Twin Towers you’ll have a pre-arranged time slot. With your admission ticket for the Kuala Lumpur Tower you may visit whenever you wish during operating hours. Perhaps you’d like to watch the sunset and see lights come on across the sprawling city below. Enjoy beautiful panoramic and aerial views from the Petronas Towers Skybridge and Observation Deck. There’s no need to spend time waiting in the lone lines. Your tickets will be waiting for you at your hotel when you arrive. All you need to do in advance is indicate your preferred time to visit the Twin Towers.
IncludesSkip-the-line Petronas Twin Towers ticket for the Sky Bridge and Observation Deck Ticket for the Kuala Lumpur Tower observation deck Tickets delivered to your hotel (in Kuala Lumpur City Centre only) Transportation Tour leader/guide Food and beverages Souvenirs (available for purchase)
- Visitors who have traveled to countries affected by coronavirus up to 14 days before their visit are not permitted to enter the Petronas Twin Towers in accordance with the attraction’s terms and conditions
- Affected countries include: China, Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Iran, and Italy
- Your official entrance tickets will be delivered to your hotel reception/concierge (only in Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya). Please collect the tickets at the time of hotel check-in. All necessary instructions, including the visiting time for the Petronas Twin Towers, will be written on the tickets
- The time to visit Petronas Twin Towers is fixed and cannot be modified. However, you can visit Kuala Lumpur Tower at any time during that day from 10:00-20:00
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability