Pigeon Forge: Titanic Museum Advance Purchase Ticket106 Reviews
Purchase your advance ticket and step aboard a detailed replica of the Titanic for an interactive self-guided tour. Discover stories of the passengers and crew, who sailed the Titanic as Museum’s crew members and interactive galleries bring them to life.
- Tour the ships quarters as an actual Titanic passenger and find out their fate at the end
- Walk along a $1 million replica of the Titanic’s sweeping Grand Staircase
- Sit in a lifeboat that is true-to-size and hear stories of the Titanic’s passengers
- Touch water that is 28 degrees Fahrenheit (-2.2 Celsius) and see a real iceberg
- View the largest display of genuine Titanic artifacts anywhere in the world, each with documented evidence of provenance
DescriptionEnter the Museum through a half-scale model of the exterior of the Titanic, along with an artificial iceberg. Your ticket lets you skip the ticket purchase line and proceed directly to the advance ticketing line. Here, you will receive a passenger boarding ticket, featuring the name of an actual Titanic passenger or crew member. Once you have followed them throughout the ship, enter the Memorial Room and discover the fate of your assigned person. The Museum not only features the largest display of Titanic artifacts anywhere in the world, but is also an interactive experience that appeals to every age. You will be in awe of the grand staircase, valued at one million dollars. Touch an authentic iceberg, shovel “coal” in the Titanic’s Boiler Room, and learn how to send an SOS distress signal. The Museum is fun for the whole family. It is a living classroom filled with hands-on opportunities that motivate, educate and inspire. Every child receives a special boarding pass profiling a youngster who actually sailed on the Titanic. There is even a special audio tour just for kids that brings the Titanic story to life, as well as an onboard Scavenger Hunt adds to the excitement.
IncludesAdvance ticketing entry to the museum Self-guided interactive tour with the audio device Hotel pick up and drop-off
- The ticket is valid for one single entry at any time of the day that the museum is open
- Children 4 and under are free • Afternoons and evenings are the best times to tour • The museum is usually busier in the mornings
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability