Pisa Cathedral Guided Tour and Optional Leaning Tower Ticket304 Reviews
Discover the Miracle Square with this amazing tour. Learn about the Baptistery, the famous Leaning Tower and visit the interior of the Cathedral. Select the ticket with entrance to the Leaning Tower and take the opportunity to climb the tower.
- Enjoy a small group guided tour of the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Skip the line for the Leaning Tower (optional)
- Visit the Cathedral
DescriptionDiscover the monuments of the Piazza dei Miracoli. Be dazzled by this marvellous square which is dominated by the Cathedral. Enter the Cathedral and see the Pisa Romanesque architecture. Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its Camposanto, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister. Your guide will focus on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. After your 1-hour guided tour of the Square, you'll have the opportunity to climb the Leaning Tower.
IncludesCathedral tickets Tour with licensed guide Leaning Tower ticket (depending on option selected) Headsets to hear the guide clearly Baptistery and Cemetery tickets Tips Transportation
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, on the advice of local health authorities all [participants] will be required to have their temperature taken before the tour starts
- Hand sanitizer is provided
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the activity will now be a small-group experience with a maximum of 10 people in order to respect the distance at least of 1 meter between participants
- Your radio will have disposable headphones or you can use your own
- Kids under 8 are not allowed inside the tower for safety reasons, persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Shoulders and back must be cover inside of the Cathedral.
- Your bags and/or luggage must be stored at the left-luggage office before entering the Leaning Tower.
- The tower visit takes about 35 minutes. The climb is on foot and there are 251 steps.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability