My Guide Website?
Port Aventura Theme Park Tickets71 Reviews
Embark on an unforgettable trip around the world visiting places such as China, Polynesia, Mexico or the Mediterranean. Each area awaits you with various rides, shows, shops, and themed restaurants.
- Go on a journey through Aztec Mexico, Imperial China, and more
- Ride the Amazing Shambhala, the terrifying Dragon Khan roller coaster, and the free falling Hurakan Condor
- Discover a tropical paradise in Polynesia
- Explore the Far West and see an authentic Wild West village
- Take the kids to the Sesame Aventure rides and say hello to Bert and Ernie
DescriptionEnjoy a day of thrills at PortAventura, Spain's largest theme park, just 45 minutes away from Barcelona by train. Explore the universe, divided into 6 distinct destinations, each with attractions for all ages, unique gastronomy, and typical products to purchase as one-off souvenir gifts. Have fun in Mexico, the Wild West, Imperial China, and Polynesia. With more than 37 attractions, from roller coasters to water slides, and skydiving simulators to cowboy shows, there’s something for everyone. The exotic landscape of marvelous Polynesia is a gift for the senses. Sounds, colors, and sensations will transport you to paradise. Explore the world of the Mediterranean, ideal for those who crave the tranquillity of a traditional fishing village. Have fun in China and go to the Far West to enjoy cowboy dances and shows. Indulge your inner child and put a smile back on your face at the new Sesame Street rides, where Bert and Ernie await old and young alike!
IncludesPortAventura Theme Park entrance ticket Parking Games and express tickets Food and beverages Transfers
- Please note: children from 0 to 3 years old enjoy free entrance.
- Situated on the shore of the Mediterranean, PortAventura offers added value to the Spanish sun, beach, and way of life
- From September to November, everyone can discover the most spine-chilling and entertaining Halloween yet. Scary creatures and shows frightening enough to cure hiccups are in store. Lots of fear, but also many laughs • From November to January, Christmas reigns at PortAventura. Light, fantasy and color inundate every corner of the park to create the perfect atmosphere for an unforgettable family holiday • If you wish, you can purchase an express pass once you're at the ticket office
- Normal operation of attractions may be altered and all scheduled shows have been canceled until September
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now