Porto: Delicious Food and Wine Walking Tour136 Reviews
Get a taste for Porto on a guided gastronomy and wine tour through the Old Town. Discover Porto's cuisine and learn the history of the city’s food. Enjoy trying different wines, coffee and other local specialties.
- Take a culinary themed tour of Porto as you walk the streets of its Old Town
- Start your day like a local, drinking Portuguese coffee with a delicious cinnmamon Pastel de Nata
- Discover and taste the best cheeses and sausage in a 100-year-old shop
- Taste three types of port in the best wine bar in town
DescriptionGain insight into the city of Porto and its people by learning about the essential ingredients of its cultural heritage. On this guided food tour, be guided through the streets of Porto's Old Town and discover the city’s exceptionally rich and varied cuisine that's full of history and renowned for its quality. This walking tour features a selection of the wide array of culinary delights to be found in Porto. Discover the history of Porto’s gastronomy, traditional dishes, and enjoy plenty of local tastings. Enjoy the flavors of Portuguese cuisine, like the Bifana (a spicy pork sandwich), Port wine, coffee, Bolinhos de Bacalhau (codfish) and delicious Portuguese pastry. On this journey, absorb the smells and flavors of Porto and discover the city through a culinary perspective.
IncludesTour guide Coffee and Pastel de Nata (Portuguese pastry) 3 types of Port wine Smoked meat, cheeses, bread, olives and a glass of Douro red wine Cod cake and a glass of red wine Bifana (traditional pork spicy sandwich) and a beer Gratuities
- This tour is vegetarian-friendly, but please note substitutions are not available for every dish
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children aged 1 to 3 years are free of charge, children aged 4 to 14 years pay half-price; please advise in advance
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress accordingly
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability