My Guide Website?
Seville Cathedral and Giralda: Skip-the-Line Ticket1603 Reviews
Skip the long lines to one of Seville's most popular monuments with a fast-track entry ticket to the impressive cathedral and bell tower of La Giralda.
- Take a look at Columbus' tomb
- Experience the historical buildings and El Giraldillo
- Skip the long lines to one of Seville's most famous monuments
DescriptionEnter the cathedral and head over to see the tomb of Christopher Columbus in front of the Puerta del Principe. The monument contains the remains of the explorer, although debate continues as to whether or not the bones are actually his. Learn about the history of the cathedral, which goes back to the 15th century. In 1248, the Castilian King Fernando III captured Seville from its Almohad rulers and transformed their great 12th-century mosque into a church. 153 years later, the city's authorities decided to replace the mosque, which had been damaged by an earthquake in 1356. This resulted in the staggering cathedral you see today, officially known as the Cathedral de Santa María de la Sede. It's one of the world's largest churches with notable works by Zurbaran, Murillo, Goya and others.
IncludesSeville Cathedral skip-the-line ticket La Giralda Tower skip-the-line ticket Booking fee Guide Audio guide Food and drinks
- The opening hours can be changed without prior notice for the celebration of public worship events inside the premises
- Children under 15 years enter for free
- Please note that tickets may be purchased within 30 minutes of your chosen time slot
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now