Seville: Cathedral Guided Tour with Priority Access1115 Reviews
Discover the wonders of Seville Cathedral on this guided tour. Learn about the history of the cathedral and admire its collection of important artworks. At the end of the tour, climb to the top of Giralda Tower to soak up magnificent city views.
- Visit the world’s third-largest cathedral
- Climb the Giralda Bell Tower for spectacular views across Seville
- Explore the Cathedral’s vast collection of art
DescriptionSeville Cathedral, built in the 15th century on the site of a 12th-century mosque, is one of the largest and most impressive churches in the world. On this 1-hour guided tour you’ll marvel at its spectacular golden altarpiece and the vast collection of art. The crowning piece of the Seville Cathedral complex is the famous Giralda Bell Tower. The tower, reaching a height of 322 feet, was built as a minaret at the end of the 12th century. Learn about the origins of the complex as an Arabic mosque, and see further evidence in the ablutions courtyard. Explore the collection of important works of arts representing several centuries, decorating the Cathedral’s 44 chapels and the middle of the central nave. At the end of the tour, say goodbye to your guide then climb to the top of Giralda Tower to soak up magnificent city views.
IncludesTour with official guide Personal audio system to enhance your visit Ticket with access to the complex
- Children under 9 years of age can enter the monuments for free
- Please note, opening and closing times are subject to change without notice and access areas may be restricted without notice at any time, by management of the monuments. In the case of last minute changes to the itinerary, the local partner will do their best to work around the changes, but are not responsible for any inconvenience caused by monument management decisions.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability