My Guide Website?
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath and Lacock Day Tour140 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip to some of the most historic sites in the West of England. Explore the mysterious standing stones of Stonehenge, go to the royal castle at Windsor, see the city of Bath, and stop for lunch in the picturesque village of Lacock.
- Be among the first to enter St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle
- Unravel the mysteries of Stonehenge at the new Visitor Centre on Salisbury Plain
- Tour the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, former home of Jane Austen
- Enjoy a traditional pub lunch in the 14th-century George Inn in Lacock
- Take some time out to enjoy afternoon tea at the Pump Rooms in Bath
DescriptionDepart London for a full-day tour to some of the most historic attractions in the West of England, stopping at Windsor Castle, home to the English royals for more than 900 years. Perched high above the River Thames, the castle reveals royal stories from the days of William the Conqueror to the current Queen, making it the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. You will be among the first to marvel at the splendor of St. Georges Chapel, as well as the sumptuous State Apartments. Continue to Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain and learn the mysteries of the most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years, but it still confounds historians and archaeologists to this day. Try to unlock some of its secrets for yourself at the new state-of-the-art Visitor Centre. Next, stop for a traditional pub lunch in the picturesque National Trust village of Lacock. Walk down cobbled streets lined with ancient cottages to see why it is often chosen for film shoots, including “Harry Potter.” Your lunch will be served in a 14th-century pub at the end of a short walking tour. The final stop of the day is the historic city of Bath, full of Georgian architecture in delightful crescents and terraces. Take a panoramic city tour, with free time to visit Bath Abbey and the romantic Pulteney Bridge over the River Avon, and to enjoy afternoon tea in the historic Pump Rooms, while being serenaded by a string quartet.
IncludesGuide Entrance to Windsor Castle Entrance to Stonehenge Panoramic tour of Bath Traditional pub lunch Transportation by air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi Entry to Roman Baths Gratuities
- Lunch will be taken in the late afternoon (around 3:00 PM)
- The lunch venue may change depending on availability in Lacock
- The order of the visit may change and lunch may be replaced by dinner
- This tour involves a moderate to high amount of walking
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements
- The Stonehenge Audio Guide is available to download in 12 different languages prior to the visit or while you are on site. Please search for the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in your app store
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now