My Guide Website?
The Classic and the Unknown: Original Verona Bike Tour171 Reviews
Discover Verona's main attractions and some interesting yet unknown places as you cycle through this UNESCO-listed city on a 3-hour bike tour. Admire the city views as you ride through the ancient streets. The route is easy and the reward is tremendous!
- See the best of Verona on a 3-hour bike tour
- See some of Verona’s most unconventional sites
- Admire the urban structure and architecture of the past 2,000 years
- Enjoy a small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
DescriptionMeet the guide at your meeting point in the city center of Verona, collect a bike and helmet from your guide, and start your 3 hour journey. Discover Verona’s main squares and the ancient monuments, cycling through surrounding neighborhoods, along ancient city walls, and Verona’s old town. Hear interesting stories and useful information from the professional tour guide, and take a quick break for a cappuccino or some fresh water (not included). Visit the roman bridge of Ponte Pietra and other local roman ruins. Relive the love story of Romeo and Juliet with a quick stop inside the Capuleti house’s yard to admire Juliet’s famous balcony. Lastly, reach the beautiful Ponte Pietra to take some amazing photos of San Pietro's hill before returning to our starting point.
IncludesLocal licensed tour guide Bike City map Helmet Hotel pick-up and drop off
- It is recommended that you wear sport shoes, comfortable clothing, and a hat, and bring a bottle of water.
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult, and children under 14 cannot participate in this tour. • In case of light rain, the tour will still occur on a bike, with the local partner providing rain ponchos. In case of heavy rain, the tour will run on foot.
- This tour requires a minimum of two participants.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now