Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel Tour34046 Reviews
Join a 3-hour tour of the Vatican with fast-track access and explore the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and the St. Peter's Basilica.
- Benefit from fast-track access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this walking tour
- Admire the beautiful Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Feast your eyes on the artwork of old masters like Michelangelo and Raphael
- Explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard and more
DescriptionTake a 3-hour tour of one of the holiest sites in Christendom on this guided walking tour of the Vatican Museums. This exceptional tour includes, among other galleries of the Vatican corridors, a tour of the Pine Courtyard, Belvedere Courtyard, the Gallery of the Maps, Candelabra Gallery, Pio Clementino's Rooms, the Tapestry Gallery, Raphael Rooms (only during the early morning tours) and a comprehensive visit of the Sistine Chapel. Your expert guide will take you to some of the major attractions, as well as to some lesser-known spots that other tourists often miss. You will receive a broad base for understanding the remarkable history, architecture and politics of the Vatican.
IncludesTour guide Headsets Entrance fees Skip-the-ticket-line access to the Vatican Museums Skip-the-ticket-line access to the Sistine Chapel Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point Bathroom access Recharging station for your devices Transportation Tickets to Saint Peter's Dome Visit to Saint Peter's Dome Gratuities
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the passage from the Vatican Museums to the St. Peter's Basilica is closed. The tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's.
- The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- St. Peter's is closed during the following times: Wednesdays: 8:00 AM -12:00 PM, December 24 and 31.
- During these times the tour will visit other parts of the museums.
- The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July and August are particularly busy as they are high-season months. • All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability