My Guide Website?
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Skip-the-Ticket-Line Entry29761 Reviews
See priceless works of art from the Papal collections in the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Marvel at masterpieces from antiquity to Michelangelo’s legendary frescoes. Enjoy optional acces to the Papal Villas and Vatican Gardens.
- Select your entrance to explore one of the world's busiest museums by yourself at your preferred time
- Marvel at Michelangelo's fresco 'The Creation of Adam' in the Sistine Chapel
- Enter the Vatican Museums through the fastest entrance available and then enjoy your visit at your own pace
- Get a 20% discount at the Vatican Museums online shop
DescriptionTake a stirring journey through art and religious history with skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Avoid the long ticket lines and then enjoy your visit at your own pace. Tiptoe through the Greek Cross Gallery to see elaborately-carved sarcophagi that might just contain the earthly remains of some of antiquity's famous kings and queens! Peek at the Cabinet of the Masks, or tour the Sala degli Animali to see a virtual menagerie of fantastic beasts, real and imagined. Walk the Upper Galleries, including the Gallery of Maps, to see how cartographers depicted the world through the ages. See masterpieces by Renaissance masters in the Raphael Rooms, and rest for a while in the Borgia Apartments. Then, it’s time to marvel at Michelangelo’s exquisite Sistine Chapel, the crown jewel of the Vatican, and perhaps even of all the world’s art treasures.
IncludesSkip-the-ticket-line entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (if option selected) Tour of the Vatican Gardens in a minivan (if option selected) Access to Papal Villas or Vatican Garden (if option selected) Audio guide in Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (if option selected) Booking and handling fee 20% discount at Vatican Museums online shop Guided tour Audio guide unless option chosen Ticket to St.Peter's Basilica (free of charge, but access is not guaranteed. It may vary due to crowd control) Access to St. Peter's Basilica's dome
- On arrival at the Vatican, please follow the signs for the separate Partners Entrance
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- St Peter’s Basilica and the Square may be closed in the morning due to Papal Audience
- The opening hours are subject to change due to special events at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St Peter's Basilica
- Children under 6 years old go free of charge with a valid ID
- Those with a disability and their carer or companion go free of charge with a certificate of disability, which you must present at the Special Permits and/or the Reception desk in the hall of the museum
- The minibus tour is not available for children 6 years old or younger
- The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July and August are particularly busy as they are high-season months
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now