My Guide Website?
Venice Public Transportation: Waterbus and Mainland Buses2687 Reviews
Book a ticket that allows for unrestricted use of public transportation services in: the city of Venice; Lido and Murano; and Burano and Torcello island. Also ride the land buses in Mestre and Marghera.
- Catch the vaporetto in Venice wherever you like and easily reach the historical sites
- Use a single ticket for both water and land transportation
- Enjoy a convenient, fast and easy-to-use way to explore Venice
DescriptionEnjoy your trip in Venice and use public transportation without queuing at the ticket offices. Just head to the yellow ticket machines that you can find at the vaporetto stops across the city: enter the PNR code that you'll find on your voucher and get the paper ticket with which you can catch your vaporetto. Your tickets must be validated each time before boarding a water bus. The validity of your ticket begins from the exact time it is first validated.
IncludesPublic transportation ticket 1 item of luggage (the 3 dimensions of which must not exceed a total of 150 centimeters) Valid ticket for Venice, Lido, Murano, Burano & Torcello Islands. Also valid for bus in Mestre and Marghera Booking and handling fee (3€) Transfers from/to Marco Polo Airport Routes 16, 19, 21, Casinò route Tickets are not valid for Alilaguna lines
- Please note that you can use your ticket on any day, not necessarily the one you choose on the calendar. Your ticket will be valid from first validation on the water bus/bus
- Children under 6 years of age ride for free
- Go directly to the vaporetto stop at the yellow ticket machine: enter the PNR code in order to get your ticket printed and catch your ride
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now