My Guide Website?
Lyon City Pass: Public Transport & More Than 40 Attractions222 Reviews
Get the exclusive Lyon City Card for 1, 2, 3 or 4 days and let the city gates open to you! If you visit even just two attractions this card has already paid for itself.
- Enjoy unlimited Lyon public transport
- Access 23 museums and their temporary exhibitions
- Relax for a moment on a cruise along the Saone
- Browse historic districts with tour guides and let them tell the story of Lyon
- Benefit from discounts on shopping and theaters
DescriptionWith the Lyon City Card, the gates to France's second-biggest city are open! Save time and money while discovering its secret alleyways and magnificent museums. Visit 23 museums for free with your Lyon City Card, and make the most of 48 things to do and 25 discounts which cover the whole of Lyon's cultural offerings. You'll also get complimentary access to Lyon's public transport, as well as access to bike tours, visits to the Fine Art Museum, river cruises, and much more. Have fun! Museums and temporary exhibitions : • Fine Arts Museum of Lyon • OL Museum (football team) • Gadagne Museums: history of Lyon and puppets of the world • Modern Art Museum (open only for temporary exhibitions) • Contemporary Art Institute (only open for exhibitions) • Museum of Gallo Roman Civilization • Museum of Textile • Lumière Museum • Fourvière Museum of Religious Art • Printing Museum • Center for the History of the Resistance and Deportation • Little Guignol Museum • Museum of Automation • Museum of Cinema and Miniature • Tony Garnier Urban Museum • Museum of Henri Malartre’s Automobile • Gallo Roman Museum of St Roman en Gal • Ampère Museum • Electricity Museum • La Sucrière at pôle Confluence (open only for temporary exhibitions) • Doctor Mérieux Museum • Marcy l’Étoile • Eccly - Espace Culturel du Christianisme à Lyon • Priority access to Musée des Confluences Visits and activities (depending on availabilities – check for times): • Guided walking tours by the Greater Tourism Office (reservation necessary) • A visit to the roof of the basilica of Fourvière (April-November) • Cruises on the Rhône and Saône Riviers with Lyon City Boat (April-October) • House of Canuts • Silk Museum (Soierie vivante) • Mini World • Lyon City tram reduction Shows (limited number of spots, reservation advised): • Guignol Theater in Lyon • Compagnie des Zonzons (Guignol) • House of Guignol • Un Gone de Lyon (Guignol) • Planetarium • Improvidence • Comédie Odeon Public transportation included: The liberty offer gives you access to Lyon’s bus, metro, funicular railway, and tramway networks. Valid for 1, 2, 3 or 4 days, depending on the validity of your card. Discounts with Lyon City Card: • Shows: National Opera of Lyon (except end of year shows), Célestins’theatre, Lyon’s theatre, theatre of Nouvelle Génération, Théâtre National Populaire, Maison de la danse. • Visits – tours: Cyclopolitains (tours by bike), guided bus tours, biked guided tours by Lyon City Bike, Lyon le Grand Tour, Fourvière France Aventures, Aquarium du Grand Lyon, Segway Tours, Lyon Hockey Club Les Lions - Ice Hockey, Lyon Tuk Tour, Lyon City Tram. • Option: Vélo’v (rent a bike offered by public transportation company). • Restaurant boat Hermès Shopping • Galeries Lafayette Part Dieu: Services privileges: shopping bag and accompaniment by a personal shopper on appointment, 3 macaroons offered with purchase of 40 euros or more. • Printemps: Welcome champagne in the private area and privileged support by a personal shopper • Confluence Leisure Center: Special offers at 32 stores and round trip with the cruise ship • Hard Rock Coffee shop: -10% purchase of 40 euros or more and Onlylyon Hard Rock pin offered • The Village: One-day VIP pass offering VIP lounge reception, photo shooting, skip-the-line and welcome gift with preferential rate on private transport
IncludesUnlimited Lyon public transport access TCL ( Metro, bus, tram, Funicular) Free entrance to 23 museums and temporary exhibitions Free entrance to guided tour, river cruise, puppet shows Discount on shopping and theaters Special programs: Lyon City Tram, Lyon City Bus and Les Bateaux Lyonnais in the evening. Services for groups
- The card is activated by the user at the time of the first validation at one of the 48 activities included with the card
- The card is valid for 18 months from the planned travel date.
- Each Lyon City Card is valid for 1 person
- Public transport is included and valid on the day from 5 AM on the first day to midnight on the last day
- Access to the attractions is available 24h from the 1st entrance
- Access is not guaranteed for groups of more than 10 people and is subject to availability on certain activities
- The map is accompanied by a mini-guide book
- You must pass the card readers to use each transport network (including connections)
- Attention: ask about the closing days of services
- The Junior cards (4-15) and students at reduced rates are available
- Guided tours must be booked in advance at the tourist office
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now