From Krakow: Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour210 Reviews
Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine, a UNESCO-listed site, on a half-day tour. See the underground lakes, caves and chapels with a professional guide.
- Marvel at the Wieliczka Salt Mine, dating from the 13th century
- See underground caves, lakes, chambers and chapels
- Hear about the history of the mine from a professional guide
DescriptionVisit the Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of Poland’s top attractions that's on UNESCO's World List of Cultural and Natural Heritage. The half-day skip-the-line tour departs from Krakow. Learn about the salt mine that is the best-preserved site of its type in the world. Opened in the 13th century, it has been in continuous operation since that time. Explore some of the 300 kilometers of hallways extending over 9 levels and reaching depths of 327 meters. See the chambers and chapels in the mine's underground city, including the famous St. Kinga Chapel, visited each year by more than a million tourists from all over the world.
IncludesPick-up/drop off at all central Krakow hotels and apartments (if option selected) Transportation by modern Mercedes minibus with Wi-Fi access 2.5-hour guided tour at the Wieliczka Salt Mine Insurance Skip-the-line entrance ticket Headphones inside the Salt Mine Food and drinks Optional photo permission (10 PLN to purchase inside the Salt Mine) Gratuity for driver
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with claustrophobia
- The sightseeing route for wheelchair users is different than the main tourist route through the mine
- This guided tour has a maximum size of 40 guests in Wieliczka Salt Mine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability