My Guide Website?
Gili Nanggu, Sudak & Kedis Islands Full-Day Snorkeling Tour20 Reviews
Escape to small islands off the coast of Lombok on a full-day snorkeling tour. Swim along coral reefs and marvel at the colorful underwater life.
- Enjoy a boat ride to deserted Gili Nanggu, known as Paradise Island
- Swim, snorkel and discover a vast array of marine life
- Visit the islands of Gili Sudak and Gili Kedis
DescriptionDiscover why Gili Nanggu is known as Paradise Island on this private 7-hour tour from Lombok. Hop on board a traditional lebar (motorized outrigger) for the 30-minute cruise. Experience the stunning beaches and crystal clear waters where you can snorkel, dive or simply swim. The beaches are quiet and there are no beach vendors to bother you as this is a private island. Move on to the islands of Gili Sudak and Gili Kedis. As spectacular as Gili Nanggu, both of those islands also boast white sandy beaches and secluded bays. There will be time to swim and snorkel at both islands before the return boat trip to Lombok.
IncludesBoat charter Snorkeling gear Guided tour Comfortable air-conditioned coach Driver Entrance fees Hotel pick-up/drop in Senggigi and Mataram (surcharge applies for other areas)
- Entrance fees and boat charter are included in the tour
- Lunch/dinner and any water sport activities are not included. Please carry cash for lunch
- It is highly recommended that you bring sun cream with a high SPF factor, sunglasses, and a hat/cap