Hamburg: Speicherstadt and HafenCity 2-Hour Tour744 Reviews
Visit the Speicherstadt and HafenCity on this 2-hour tour in Hamburg. Gain interesting information about coffee, tea and oriental carpets. Finish at the world-famous Chilehouse in the Kontorhaus district.
- Enjoy a guided walk in between canals, historic warehouses and castles
- Discover the historic harbor in Hamburg
- See the Chile House, the Elbe Philharmonic Hall and the Wasserschloss
- Learn about coffee, tea and oriental carpets
DescriptionExplore the historical Speicherstadt (warehouse district) and the modern HafenCity on this walking tour through Hamburg. The Speicherstadt achieved worldwide recognition in the 19th century as a trading center, with spices, coffee and oriental carpets as some of the most important products. During the tour through the UNESCO cultural heritage site, the gigantic and worldwide biggest connected depot complex, explore the magical 'Fleetschlösschen' and the most frequently photographed motif within the Speicherstadt, the 'Wasserschloss'. Moreover, stop by the town hall of the Speicherstadt and admire its special architecture characterized by its typical neo-Gothic style. At the end, finish the 2-hour tour at the worldwide known Chilehouse in the Kontorhaus district. Gain insider knowledge of the Elbe Philharmonic Hall and hear funny stories from the Speicherstadt.
IncludesTour of the Speicherstadt and HafenCity Professional tour guide Pick-up and drop off
- This isn't a boat ride, it's a walking tour
- A minimum number of 2 participants is required
- Please note that the public tour is only available in German (the private tour can be led in other languages on request)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability