Manchester United Museum and Stadium Tour1169 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the history of Manchester United and obtain behind the scenes access to the dressing room, tunnel, players' dugout and exclusive areas. Explore the museum and learn everything there is to know about your heros.
- Enjoy the incredible view from the South-East corner and the dugout
- Experience the emotion of running through the tunnel
- Surround yourself in the heritage and glory of this illustrious club
DescriptionLearn about the clubs history and achievements as you explore the museum. Take a tour of Old Trafford and sit in your favorite player's seat in the dressing room. Imagine yourself ready to start the cup final as you walk through the players’ tunnel towards the pitch. Take Ole’s seat in the dugout and plan your tactics. See the press room where the manager makes his statement after each home game, and the VIP room that has hosted so many big names over the years. After completing your behind the scenes tour, receive a personalised certificate to commemorate your visit to Old Trafford.
IncludesMuseum entrance Guided tour of the stadium Multimedia guide in multiple languages (unavailable May 17-June 21) Souvenir guidebook Souvenir photo
- The Museum opens 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Saturday and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Sundays, and is closed on all match days
- The stadium tour lasts 70 minutes, and allow at least 30 minutes to look around the Museum, and extra time in the Megastore
- The Stadium Tour route is subject to change at any moment
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability