My Guide Website?
NYC: 9/11 Memorial & Museum Timed-Entry Ticket5936 Reviews
Reflect on the events of September 11, 2001 when visiting the poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Listen to personal stories of remembrance & resilience following the terrorist attacks.
- Enjoy contactless entry with your timed ticket to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- See artifacts from the devastating attack on the World Trade Centers
- Hear personal stories of resilience and honor the memory of those whose lives were lost
- Pay your respects at the twin reflecting pools at the 9/11 Memorial
- Admire the amazing Survivor Tree which survived the terrorist attack
DescriptionBenefit from contactless entry to the National September 11 Memorial Museum with your pre-purchased timed-entry ticket. Enjoy complimentary access to the 9/11 Memorial, the Survival Tree, and the Memorial Glades The 9/11 Museum The museum displays over 10,000 monumental artifacts linked to the events of 9/11 and is made up of three permanent exhibition sections: • The Historical Exhibition has three parts: the Day of 9/11, Before 9/11 and After 9/11. It tells the story of what happened on 9/11, including the events at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and the story of Flight 93. • The Memorial Exhibition 'In Memoriam', commemorates the lives of those who perished on September 11, 2001 and February 26, 1993 and provides visitors with the opportunity to learn about the men, women and children who died. • The Foundation Hall is a room of massive scale, which houses both the last column and the slurry wall. The 9/11 Memorial (Free Entry) The “National September 11 Memorial” is a tribute of remembrance and honor to the nearly 3,000 people killed in the terror attacks of September 11, 2001 at the World Trade Center site, the Pentagon, as well as the six people killed in the World Trade Center bombing in February 1993. The memorial’s twin reflecting pools are each nearly an acre in size and feature the largest manmade waterfalls in North America. The pools sit within the footprints where the Twin Towers once stood. The names of every person who died in the 2001 and 1993 attacks are inscribed into bronze panels edging the memorial pools.
Includes9/11 Memorial Museum timed-entry ticket Access the Museum's current exhibitions Access to 9/11 Memorial, Survivor Tree, and Memorial Glades 9/11 Memorial & Museum $2 service fee Free Wi-Fi Downloadable audio guide app State of the art air purification system that regulates the air quality Guided tour
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the Museum is a 1-way experience Some spaces within the Museum are closed to visitors and not all exhibitions are currently available Coat-check facilities, interactive exhibit components, audio guides, and guided tours are not available at this time The onsite cafe is temporarily closed Each elevator cab is limited to no more than 2 people or a single party Photographs of 9/11 Memorial & Museum by Jin S Lee
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now